Combine the numerators over the common denominator.
Add and .
Subtract from .
- Divide Using Synthetic Division Use synthetic division to find the result when 4x^3+3x^2-8x-7 is divided by x+1
- Find the Y-Intercept y-6=0
- Convert to Scientific Notation 29000
- Find the Roots/Zeros Using the Rational Roots Test f(x)=4x^3-3x^2-22x-15
- Evaluate 17÷5
- Solve for n 146c^3=n( cube root of 1728)
- Use the Limit Definition to Find the Derivative 1/x
- Evaluate 5 5/16
- Simplify (16v)/(12v^4w^5-20v^2y^4)
- Graph f(x)=4- seventh root of x-7