The equation is not linear, so a constant slope does not exist.
Graph a solid line, then shade the area below the boundary line since is less than .
- Solve for w 6w^2-11w+12=6w
- Expand log base 2 of 40
- Divide Using Long Polynomial Division 4+3i , 2+ square root of 5
- Find dy/dx sin(xy)=3x+2
- Find dy/dx e^(2xy)=3y
- Find the Inverse [[1,2,3],[4,5,6],[0,0,1]]
- Find g(f(x)) f(x) = square root of x , g(x)=-5x-8
- Solve Using an Inverse Matrix 3x-2y=7 , 4y=6x-14
- Simplify arctan(( square root of 10)/6)
- Solve by Graphing 9x+10y=-1 , 36x-40y=5