Subtract from .
Cancel the common factor of .
Click for detailed explanation...
Factor out of .
Cancel the common factor.
Rewrite the expression.
The result can be shown in multiple forms.
- Use a Table of Values to Graph the Equation y=4x
- Solve by Completing the Square x^2+2x-11=0
- Identify the Polar Equation r=3cos(theta)
- Solve for a5 a_5=4+(-1)^5
- Find Where Increasing/Decreasing f(x)=1/3x^3-3/2x^2
- Find the Integral ( square root of x)/x
- Find the Derivative - d/dx (x^3-1)/x
- Solve by Completing the Square 2x^2-11x=5
- Find the Slope (0,2) , (1,13)
- Solve for ? tan(x)^2=-( square root of 3)/6*sec(x)