The equation is not linear, so a constant slope does not exist.
Graph a solid line, then shade the area above the boundary line since is greater than .
- Divide ((49x^2-25)/(2x^2+x-21))÷((7x+5)/(4x-12))
- Simplify (a-4)/(4a-8)+1/(2a-4)
- Simplify square root of y^5
- Graph y=-x^2+2x+8
- Convert to Rectangular Form (7(cos(30)+isin(30)))^3
- Find Amplitude, Period, and Phase Shift tan(2x-pi/2)
- Determine the Nature of the Roots Using the Discriminant 4x^2-5x+1=0
- Evaluate the Limit limit as x approaches 0 from the right of square root of x
- Find the Domain and Range f(x)=7x^6-10x^5
- Find Amplitude, Period, and Phase Shift g(x)=sec(4x)